XNX Universal Transmitter PDF download
XNX Universal Transmitter PDF Download link is given at the bottom of this post. You can download the PDF of XNX Universal Transmitter for free by using the download button.
|PDF Name||XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2023|
|No. of Pages||12|
|Category||Technology & Gadgets|
|PDF Size||2.31 Mb|
Hello to all users, today we are going to share the XNX Universal Transmitter PDF with all of you. The XNX Universal Transmitter for Gas Detection Sensors is a highly flexible transmitter that can be configured to accept input from any Honeywell Analytics range of gas sensor technologies. It can also be configured to provide a variety of industry-standard output signals.
XNX Universal Transmitter is stainless steel or aluminum with marine-grade coating. Five threaded ports, available in metric or NPT versions, and rigid mounting options provide ultimate installation flexibility. Instrumentation built on various sensing technologies can be linked to the transmitter locally or remotely with suitable accessories.
XNX Universal Transmitter
XNX is a very flexible transmitter that can be configured to receive input from any of Honeywell Analytics’ range of gas sensor technologies. It can also be configured to provide a variety of industry-standard output signals. The same type of interface enables users to address a variety of gas detection applications on-site, even when using different types of detectors. The most effective gas detection systems often use a variety of detection techniques including point ignition detectors (catalytic and infrared types), toxic and oxygen electrochemical cell type detectors, and open path infrared detectors.
These all provide a common transmitter interface and can be configured to provide industry-standard signal outputs to match the individual application requirement or selected site standard. If site output standards change, XNX can be reconfigured to provide the new required output. The XNX is also future-proofed with the ability to fit other output modules as new output standards are developed and adopted by the industry. Having a common transmitter platform for all of your gas detectors provides additional benefits.
XNX Universal Transmitter PDF – Highlights
|Model Name/Number||XNX Universal Transmitter|
|Body Material||Mild Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder Coated|
XNX Honeywell Chlorine Gas Detector Price List PDF – Features
- Self-testing & fault notification
- Calibration with auto inhibit
- Operating temperature -40° to +65°C
- Ingress protection IP 66
- Factory-calibrated sensors accepted – plug and play
- Tariff code 9027101000
- Analog output chooses source, sink, or isolated
- Approvals; ATEX, UL, CSA, IECEx, INMETRO, CU-TR, IEC61508, and SIL 2
- Size 160mm x 197mm x 114mm. Weight Aluminum 2.8kg, Stainless Steel 5kg
XNX Universal Transmitter Price List
|Sr.No.||Honeywell XNX Universal Transmitter||Price|
|1.||Honeywell BW Solo O2/ NH3/ H2S/ CO/ Single Gas Detector||₹ 18,500|
|2.||Honeywell Gas Detector||₹ 32,000|
|3.||Honeywell Portable Mini Gas Detector||₹ 42,000|
|4.||Honeywell Portable and Fixed Type Gas Detector||₹ 45,000|
|5.||Honeywell Portable and Fixed Type Gas Detector||₹ 45,000|
|6.||BW Gas Alert Max XT II Multi Gas Detector||₹ 55,000|
|7.||Max XT II Multi Gas Detector||₹ 56,800|
|8.||Honeywell Gas Sensor||₹ 65,000|
|9.||Honeywell Multi-Gas Detector||₹ 85,580|
|10.||Honeywell Bw Ultra Multi-Gas Detector||₹ 1.30 Lakh|
|11.||Multi-Gas Detector- Multirae Lite||₹ 1.55 Lakh|
|12.||Honeywell Open Path Gas Detector||₹ 5.80 Lakh|
Easy to Install and effective Cost:
- 3 or 4 wire operation, source, sink, or isolated
- simple plug-in sensors and replaceable cells
- NEMA 4X IP66 rated for rugged indoor/outdoor use
- five conduit entries for ease of installation
- Minimal training required
- One-man operation Plug-in sensor replacement
- All necessary accessories included
Honeywell Analytics’ EDDL software allows you to get real-time advanced diagnostics without having to custom program your PLC/DCS.
It allows you to manage your gas detection data from your PLC/DCS and generates a visual depiction of the XNX’s advanced diagnostics, including protective maintenance, live gas trending, event history, and more.
- Lessen your stock with a greater bendy transmitter. Honeywell XNX regular transmitters help with catalytic dots, electrochemical compartments, and infrared.
- XNX comes with general 4-20 mA and HART outcomes and might combine into a Modbus system effortlessly.
- The widespread transmitter buts up with any detector intake, with protection exams in composition ad setting up electronics designed to verify detector kind earlier than the system, decreasing setup and undertaking errors.
- Identical reservoir electrochemical compartments, dual optics for factor infrared, plus catalytic dot, clear course IR, and IR compartments.
- 4-20 mA with HART general Modbus RTU information, optional interior sprints for diagnostics, and shocking.
|Compatible with all Honeywell Analytics gas sensors|
|Allows selection of best sensor technology for each application|
|Choice of all industry-standard output signals|
|Ability to adapt configuration as the site needs to change|
|Future-proofed for any new output standards|
Common Transmitter Platform:
|Simplified and reduced the cost of installation|
|Reduced training time and cost|
|Less chance of misinterpreting messages|
|Less chance of incorrectly changing settings|
|Reduced maintenance, spares, stock, and cost|
|European, US, and Canadian|
|Compliant with ATEX, UL, and CSA standards|
|TEX, UL, and CSA performance approval|
|EC61508 SIL 2|
Easy to Use:
|Easy-read multilingual backlit LCD with text, bar graph, digits, and icons|
|Local or remote sensor mounting options|
|Selectable sink, source, or isolated 4-20mA output to suit preferred wiring topology|
|HART® communications as standard for remote diagnostics/configuration|
Reduced Operational Costs:
|Fully configurable via non-intrusive magnetic switches|
|No hot work permit needed|
|Hot swap toxic and Oxygen sensor cartridges|
|Serviceable catalytic and IR sensors|
|Auto-inhibit during maintenance|
|Integral surface mounting lugs or optional pipe or ceiling mounting brackets|
|5 x M25 or ¾” NPT cable/conduit/sensor entries|
|Plug-in ‘POD’ module removes to give access to the terminal area|
|Removable plug/socket type terminal blocks for ease of wiring|
|Offshore oil and production platforms|
|Oil and gas exploration and drilling|
|Chemical and petrochemical plants|
|Onshore oil and gas terminals|
for more details, you can download the XNX Universal Transmitter PDF by clicking on the download button given below
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2021 Model PDF
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022 Model PDF
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2023 Model PDF
XNX Safety Technical Manual