XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022 PDF Download
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022 PDF Download Link is given at the bottom of this post. You can direct download a PDF of XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022 for free using the download button.
|PDF Name||XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022|
|No. of Pages||12|
|Category||Technology & Gadgets|
|PDF Size||2.3 Mb|
Hello to all my friends, Today we are going to share XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022 PDF with you. The Honeywell 2 Universal Transmitter for Gas Detection Sensor 2 is a transmitter that can be configured to accept input from the Honeywell Analytics range of gas sensor technologies.
This transmitter can also be configured to provide a variety of industrial-grade output signals. The transmitter is said to enable users to use a single interface for all gas detection purposes.
The most effective gas detection systems often use a variety of detection techniques; These include point flammability detectors, toxic and oxygen electrochemical cell type detectors, and open path infrared detectors.
These all provide a common transmitter interface and can be configured to provide industry-standard signal outputs to match the specific needs of each application or selected site standard.
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022 PDF – Highlights
|Model Name||XNX Universal Transmitter|
|Body Material||Mild Steel|
|Surface Finish||Powder Coated|
Honeywell XNX Universal Transmitter Price List
|Sr.No.||Honeywell XNX Universal Transmitter||Price|
|1.||Honeywell BW Solo O2/ NH3/ H2S/ CO/ Single Gas Detector||₹ 18,500|
|2.||Honeywell Gas Detector||₹ 32,000|
|3.||Honeywell Portable Mini Gas Detector||₹ 42,000|
|4.||Honeywell Portable and Fixed Type Gas Detector||₹ 45,000|
|5.||Honeywell Portable and Fixed Type Gas Detector||₹ 45,000|
|6.||BW Gas Alert Max XT II Multi Gas Detector||₹ 55,000|
|7.||Max XT II Multi Gas Detector||₹ 56,800|
|8.||Honeywell Gas Sensor||₹ 65,000|
|9.||Honeywell Multi-Gas Detector||₹ 85,580|
|10.||Honeywell Bw Ultra Multi-Gas Detector||₹ 1.30 Lakh|
|11.||Multi-Gas Detector- Multirae Lite||₹ 1.55 Lakh|
|12.||Honeywell Open Path Gas Detector||₹ 5.80 Lakh|
Honeywell Analytics’ EDDL software allows you to get real-time advanced diagnostics without having to custom program your PLC/DCS.
It allows you to manage your gas detection data from your PLC/DCS and generates a visual depiction of the XNX’s advanced diagnostics, including protective maintenance, live gas trending, event history, and more.
- Lessen your stock with a greater bendy transmitter. Honeywell XNX regular transmitters help with catalytic dots, electrochemical compartments, and infrared.
- XNX comes with general 4-20 mA and HART outcomes and might combine into a Modbus system effortlessly.
- The widespread transmitter buts up with any detector intake, with protection exams in composition ad setting up electronics designed to verify detector kind earlier than the system, decreasing setup and undertaking errors.
- Identical reservoir electrochemical compartments, dual optics for factor infrared, plus catalytic dot, clear course IR, and IR compartments.
- 4-20 mA with HART general Modbus RTU information, optional interior sprints for diagnostics, and shocking.
XNX Honeywell Chlorine Gas Detector Price List PDF – Features
- Self-testing & fault notification
- Calibration with auto inhibit
- Operating temperature -40° to +65°C
- Ingress protection IP 66
- Factory-calibrated sensors accepted – plug and play
- Tariff code 9027101000
- Analog output chooses source, sink, or isolated
- Approvals; ATEX, UL, CSA, IECEx, INMETRO, CU-TR, IEC61508, and SIL 2
- Size 160mm x 197mm x 114mm. Weight Aluminum 2.8kg, Stainless Steel 5kg
|Compatible with all Honeywell Analytics gas sensors|
|Allows selection of best sensor technology for each application|
|Choice of all industry-standard output signals|
|Ability to adapt configuration as the site needs to change|
|Future-proofed for any new output standards|
Common Transmitter Platform:
|Simplified and reduced the cost of installation|
|Reduced training time and cost|
|Less chance of misinterpreting messages|
|Less chance of incorrectly changing settings|
|Reduced maintenance, spares, stock, and cost|
|European, US, and Canadian|
|Compliant with ATEX, UL, and CSA standards|
|TEX, UL, and CSA performance approval|
|EC61508 SIL 2|
Easy to Use:
|Easy-read multilingual backlit LCD with text, bar graph, digits, and icons|
|Local or remote sensor mounting options|
|Selectable sink, source, or isolated 4-20mA output to suit preferred wiring topology|
|HART® communications as standard for remote diagnostics/configuration|
Reduced Operational Costs:
|Fully configurable via non-intrusive magnetic switches|
|No hot work permit needed|
|Hot swap toxic and Oxygen sensor cartridges|
|Serviceable catalytic and IR sensors|
|Auto-inhibit during maintenance|
|Integral surface mounting lugs or optional pipe or ceiling mounting brackets|
|5 x M25 or ¾” NPT cable/conduit/sensor entries|
|Plug-in ‘POD’ module removes to give access to the terminal area|
|Removable plug/socket type terminal blocks for ease of wiring|
|Offshore oil and production platforms|
|Oil and gas exploration and drilling|
|Chemical and petrochemical plants|
|Onshore oil and gas terminals|
XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022 – Specifications
- flammable gas detection 0 to 100% LFL/LEL
- Point IR with heated optics provides immunity to poisoning and no hidden faults.
- Open path IR flammable gas detection in LEL measurement.
- electrochemical cell offers toxic gas detection in PPM.
- IR cell provides cO2 and combustible gas monitoring.
- Robust and reliable operation in explosive areas and harsh environments.
Friends, you can download the XNX Transmitter Honeywell Price 2022 PDF by clicking on the download button given below.