Here we have uploaded the www.incometax.gov.in Form 26AS PDF for download to help our daily users. This form is an important document for tax filing. Gone are the days when one has to manually download Form 26AS for filing your IT Returns. Now, you can directly import the Form 26AS information, while filing Income Tax Returns. Here you can easily download the Form 26AS PDF directly by using the download button below.
What is Form 26AS PDF?
- Includes info on tax deducted on your income by deductors
- Details of tax collected by collectors
- Advance tax paid by the taxpayer
- Self-assessment tax payments
- Regular assessment tax deposited by the taxpayers (PAN holders)
- Details of refund received by you during the financial year
- Details of the High-value Transactions in respect of shares, mutual fund etc.
How to Download Form 26AS PDF
Step 1 E-filing website
- Enter your user ID- It can be either PAN or Aadhaar number or Other User ID. If the user ID is invalid, error message will be displayed. Continue with valid user ID details.
- Other ways to access your account is through net banking.
- Confirm secure access message by selecting the tick box below the message. The default secure access message is set as “Login”. The default secure message is a proof genuineness of the income tax website accessed. The taxpayer can make own personalised secure access message from “Profile”.
- Enter password and continue.
- The following screen will appear. Go to ‘e-file’. Click on ‘Income Tax Returns’ and select “View Form 26AS” in the drop down.
- View Form 26AS
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to the disclaimer so that you are redirected to the TRACES website. (Don’t worry, this is a necessary step and is completely safe since it is a government website).
- TRACES Website
- You are now on the TRACES (TDS-CPC) website. Select the box on the screen and click on ‘Proceed’.
- TRACES TDS-CPC Website
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page – ‘Click View Tax Credit (Form 26AS) to view your Form 26AS’.
- View Tax Credit Traces
- Choose the Assessment Year and the format in which you want to see the Form 26AS. If you want to see it online, leave the format as HTML. You can also choose to download as a PDF. After you have made your choice, enter the ‘Verification Code’ and click on ‘View/Download’.
- TRACES Verification code
Step 9 (Final) After the download, you can view Form 26AS by opening it.
Here you can download the www.incometax.gov.in Form 26AS PDF by click on the link given below.