Vidya Vistar Scheme PDF has been launched by Delhi University with the aim to improve the education quality and literacy rate in poor societies. India’s dream to be a global superpower in the coming decades depends primarily on enhancing the skills of its human resources to meet global demands and increasing innovations and start-ups to fuel the economy.
The roles that universities, colleges, and other educational institutions have to play are crucial in this context. Alone, each University/institution will require an investment of a considerable amount of its resources for these activities. However, being a developing country, it would be in the best interest to maximize the utilization of existing resources available with the Universities/ academic institutions by sharing the same, through academic collaboration and cooperation amongst them, for augmenting the human resources.
Vidya Vistar Scheme PDF – Objectives
Making available to the partner College or Department of fellow universities –
- Expertise, knowledge, and experience of the faculty members
- Resources in the library
- Other academic facilities
Online Teaching Learning
Opportunity to share with the students of each others’ institutions the academic expertise and intellectually stimulating lectures/talks/seminars/workshops/conferences/webinars.
In this way, the partner institutions will be able to share the best of the academic resources with each other, leading to the intellectual growth of students of both institutions.
Vidya Vistar Partnership
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences is the first College of the University which has entered into a partnership with Government College, Bomdila, West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh under the Vidya Vistar Scheme
- Vivekananda College, University of Delhi is partnering with Government Model College, Deithor, Assam under the V2 Scheme.
- Hans Raj College, University of Delhi is partnering with –
- Government Post-Graduate College, Akhand Chandi Palace, Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
- Government College YAchuli, Arunachal Pradesh
- Government College Drass, Ladakh
- The Department of Adult Continuing Education & Extension of the University of Delhi is partnering with the Department of Lifelong Learning & Extension, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram, Dindigul district, Tamil Nadu under the Vidya Vistar Scheme.
- Shivaji College is partnering with Himalayan Degree College, Rajouri, Jammu & Kashmir under the V2 Scheme.
- Shivaji College is partnering with Nar Bahadur Bhandari Degree College, Tadong, Gangtok under the V2 Scheme.
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya is partnering with Government College, Anjad, Barwani District, Madhya Pradesh under the V2 Scheme.
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies is partnering with Government College, Bharmour, Himachal Pradesh under the V2 Scheme.
- PGDAV (Eve) College is partnering with Government College Sheo, Barmer Rajasthan under the V2 Scheme.
- Gargi College is partnering with Government Model Degree College, Zanskar, Ladakh under the V2 Scheme.
- Kamla Nehru College is partnering with Jawaharlal Nehru Rajkeeya Mahavidyalay (JNRM), Port Blair, Andaman under the V2 Scheme.
- Ramanujan College is partnering with Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Imphal, Manipur, and Kalimpong College, University of North Bengal.
Here you can download the Vidya Vistar Scheme PDF by Delhi University by click on the link given below.