Dear Readers, our today’s article may be very important for you. We are going to share Skin Diseases List with Pictures PDF with you. As most of us usually face some of the basic skin disease like Acne, Rashes, Pimples etc. Here, we are sharing these Diseases with pictures, their symptoms and preventions to be taken. Generally, skin diseases may cause:
- Rashes, possibly with itchiness or pain.
- Red, white or pus-filled bumps.
- Scaly or rough skin.
- Discolored skin patches (abnormal pigmentation).
- Dry skin.
- Open sores, lesions or ulcers.
- Peeling skin.
The main causes of skin diseases are:
- Contact with environmental allergens.
- Fungus or parasites
Skin Diseases List with Pictures PDF
Skin Diseases List
- Cold sore
- Actinic keratosis
- Latex allergy
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Contact dermatitis
- Seborrheic eczema
- Keratosis pilaris
Methods for diagnosing skin disease
To diagnose the skin disease, many kinds of procedures and equipments are used as given below:
- Diascopy, pressing a microscope slide against a skin patch to see if the skin changes color.
- Dermoscopy, using a hand-held device called a dermatoscope to diagnose skin lesions.
- Tzanck test, examining the fluid from a blister to check for herpes simplex or herpes zoster.
- Biopsy, removing a small piece of skin to examine under a microscope.
- Culture, taking a skin sample to test for bacteria, fungus or viruses.
- Skin patch test, applying small amounts of substances to test for allergic reactions.
- Black light examination (Wood light test), using an ultraviolet (UV) light to view your skin’s pigment more clearly.
Preventions to be taken:
You may prevent skin diseases or reduce their symptoms if you:
- Drink plenty of water and eat a nutritious diet.
- Limit contact with irritants or harsh chemicals.
- Sleep seven to eight hours per night.
- Avoid sharing utensils, personal items or cosmetics.
- Disinfect objects you use in public spaces, such as gym equipment.
- Use sun protection to prevent sunburn and other sun damage.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
To download the Skin Diseases List with Pictures PDF, click on the Download button given at the bottom of the article.