Friends, today we are going to share Rythu Bheema Claim Application Form PDF to help you. The state government has launched this scheme to provide financial assistance to farmers on natural damage of crops and in case of death of the farmer. The livelihood of Telangana state farmers are depending on farming but due to droughts, floods, lesser technological penetration, and less investment capacity, farmers face trouble doing good farming. Only Telangana state farmers are eligible for this scheme. Below we have provided the Rythu Bheema Claim Application Form PDF download link.
Objectives of TS Rythu Bheema Pathakam Scheme
- The scheme aims at providing financial aid to the family members of the deceased farmers of the state.
- An insured sum of INR 5 lacs will be disbursed to the designated nominee of the deceased farmer.
- Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), India will release the funds within the time period of 10 days of application.
- The scheme will help the deprived households to cope up with the loss at the financial levels.
Benefits of Rythu Bheema Pathakam Scheme
- It will provide financial and social security to farmers.
- It will also provide financial support to family members of a deceased farmers, in case of the death of the farmer due to any reason.
- The entire premium is paid by the government to the LIC.
- Premium is paid by the govt. to LIC itself.
- In case of death of insured farmer (including natural death), nominee assigned by the deceased farmer will get the insured amount of Rs. 5 Lakhs directly in his/her account within 10 days.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for TS Rythu Bheema Scheme
- Applicant should be a resident of India.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of state.
- Farming should be main business of the applicant.
- Age of farmers to apply for the scheme should be between 18 to 59 years.
- Only those farmers who own agricultural land are eligible to apply for the scheme. Farmers who are farming on rental land will not be able to aid the benefit.
Documents Required for Rythu Bheema Claim Application Form PDF
- Aadhar Card as verification of Identity
- Printed Pattadar’s Pass Book
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Passport-size Photo
- CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
- Address proof
- Bank account details
How to fill Rythu Bheema Claim Application Form Online
- The applicant must visit the official website of the Rythu Bandhu (link provided below). Next, click on the Rythu Bima icon.
2. You will be redirected to the official portal of the Rythu Bima Pathakam.
3. Search for the “Claim Form Download” on the right side of the page under the Notifications section.
4. Clicking on the link, a claim form will be downloaded to your system in MS Word form.
5. The applicants need to take the printout of the form.
6. Fill up the form providing all the correct information.
7. Submit the duly filled form either at the hospital while taking possession of the dead body or to the nearest LIC office.
8. The funds will be transferred to the applicant’s account in the course period of 10 days.
Rythu Bima Pathakam Statistics
|Number of Farmers enrolled||31.25 lacs||30.72 lacs|
|Total Premium paid||710.58 crores||1065.37 crores|
|Premium paid per farmer||Rs. 2271.5||Rs. 3457.40|
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Scheme Details
|Name||Rythu Bheema Pathakam|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Telangana state|
|Launched for||Farmers of Telangana state|
|Benefit||Providing Life Insurance covers to all of the farmers|
|District||Officer Name||Mobile No|
|Bhadradri Kothagudem||B. Arun Kumar||7288894275|
|Jangoan||K. Anil Kumar||7288894791|
|Jayashankar Bhupalpalli||B. Vinay||7288894788|
|Khammam||J. Uma Nagesh||7288894204|
|Kumuram Bheem (Asifabad)||K. Srinivas||7288878978|
|Medchal-Malkajigiri||K.R Ravi Kumar||7288894185|
|Nirmal||A. Veena Reddy||7288894080|
|Peddapalli||G. Pratibha Sulaksham||7207874087|
|Rajanna Sircilla||Smt. Purnima||7288894140|
|Wanaparthy||M. Ravi Kumar||7288878434|
|Warangal Rural||K. Shreya||7288894709|
|Yadadri Bhuvanagiri||P. vanitha||7288894389|
Here you can download the Rythu Bheema Claim Application Form PDF by click on the link given below.