Dear students, today we are providing you the link for the Python Programming Book For Beginners PDF to help you to understand the basics of Python with examples. Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991. Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language. It has high-level built-in data structures, dynamic typing, and binding, making it very attractive for Rapid Application Development as well as for use as scripting. Python is a computer programming language often used to build the:
- Automate tasks
- Data analysis.
- System Scripting
Some of the tasks that we can automate with Python:
- Keep track of stock market or crypto prices
- Send yourself a text reminder to carry an umbrella anytime it’s raining
- Update your grocery shopping list
- Renaming large batches of files
- Converting text files to spreadsheets
- Randomly assign chores to family members
- Fill out online forms automatically
Python Programming Book For Beginners PDF
Many organizations are Python users. Some of the best-known Python-using companies include:
- Netflix shares its extensive use of Python for everything from regional failover monitoring software to data science.
- Uber says it uses Jupyter Notebook and IPython to share data.
- Reddit is largely written in Python and shares the source code on GitHub.
- Dropbox has been a public advocate for Python 3 in its infrastructure.
- Mozilla, best known for Firefox, says it has over “230k lines of code” written in Python.
- Google shares its internal Python training.
- Microsoft promotes Python development with its IDE, Visual Studio Code.
- Slack, Digital Ocean, Lyft, Sauce Labs, and Fastly all mention using Python in an Increment article.
- Many financial firms, such as CapitalOne, Bloomberg, and JPMorgan, recruit Python developers.
Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python uses the indentation, using whitespace, to define scope; such as the scope of loops, functions, and classes. Other programming languages often use curly brackets for this purpose.
- Python is designed for providing readability and use friendliness and has some similarities to the English language with influence from mathematics.
- Python uses new lines to complete a command whereas in other programming languages semicolons or parentheses are used.
Surprising things you can do with Python
Some of the interesting things about Python are:
- Write tests to verify IT infrastructure state
- Write both Python and C with Cython
- Create a videogame with Python
- Add methods to libraries retroactively with a single dispatch
- Create interactive data science tutorials with Jupyter Notebooks
To download the Python Programming Book For Beginners PDF, click on the Download button given at the bottom of the page.