Hello Friends, today we are going to present the Minority Scholarship Form PDF to you. The government has launched this scholarship scheme to provide financial assistance to minority students. Under this scheme, the students of class 1st to 10th are eligible to get benefits from the government. The students who belong to the minority category can fill Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021 PDF. The government inviting applications for this scholarship every year to help students to complete their higher education.
The main objective of this scheme is to improve education qualifications in the country. Under Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021 students of the minority category can get higher education for their bright future. The pre-matric scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family.
Minority Scholarship Form 2021 PDF – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to Class 1st to 10th|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to the minority category|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Concerned Dept||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Number of Pages||5|
|Download Application Form||Pre matric Scholarship Form PDF|
|Scholarship Guidelines PDF||Download Here|
Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021 PDF Eligibility Criteria
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of their parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited it is necessary to lay down preference for selection.
- Under this scholarship, the selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks.
- In the case of the renewal applications, it would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Documents Required for Minority Scholarship 2021
- Self-attested passport size photograph with signature.
- Attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications as mentioned up in para 12.
- Income Declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents/ guardian or income certificate from the employer for employed parents/guardian.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- Receipt in acknowledgment of scholarship in the previous year duly countersigned by the Head of the school/institute.
- Minority Community Declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper by the student that he/she belongs to any one of the minority communities notified by Central Government.
Here you can download the Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021 PDF by click on the link given below.