Friends, here we have uploaded the Marriage Registration Form PDF to help our users. Getting the bride and groom or their parents/guardians registered by giving the marriage information to the Marriage Registration Officer (Registrar) of the concerned area and preparing the certificate of marriage Registration of marriage (Registration) Registration of marriage Rajasthan Compulsory Registration of Marriages Act Compulsory under 2009. A marriage certificate i.e. marriage certificate is a certificate giving statutory recognition by the government to the relationship of two people. Two laws have been made regarding marriage in India, which Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and Personal Law 1954.
Marriage Registration Form PDF – Rules in India
- On receipt of the complete application form and necessary documents from the parties in all respects, the Registrar will register the marriage under the procedure and provisions established under the Rajasthan Compulsory Registration of Marriages Act 2009 and issue a certificate of marriage.
- The Act 2009 will also register the marriages solemnized before coming into force and will issue marriage certificates.
- For marriage registration, the presence of the bride and groom in front of the registrar is mandatory.
- The bride and groom or their parents/guardians are responsible for giving the application form of the solemnized marriage to the registrar of the respective area.
Marriage Registration Legal provisions
- The registration of marriages to be solemnized in the state of Rajasthan is done under the Rajasthan Compulsory Registration of Marriages Act 2009 and a legal marriage certificate is issued by the Registrar (Registration of Marriages).
- Under the provisions of 2009, the registration of marriage will be done by the registrar of the area concerned with the occurrence of the event of a marriage, or where the bride and groom are residing after marriage. Registration is also done with the registering officer of Provided that the bride and groom are residing in that area for at least 30 days before the date of application.
- The main duty of the Registrar is to register the event of marriage and issue a certificate of marriage under the system, procedure, and provisions established under the Act.
Importance of Marriage Certificate
Compulsory registration of marriage is very useful. Women will get the facility by getting succession from the marriage certificate available from the registration of marriage. The evils like child marriage and polygamy will also be curbed.
Clearly, this system will be effective in getting succession/social rights to women.
Marriage Registration Fees in India
Marriage registration can be done at a fee of Rs.10 and Rs.100 after 30 days within 30 days of completion of the marriage.
Where to Apply For Marriage Certificate
For Rural Areas – The facility of marriage certificate registration is available at the Gram Panchayat headquarters at the village servant and ex-officio secretary and registrar (marriage registration).
For Urban Areas – The facility of registration is available at the Registrar (Marriage Registration) at the headquarters of the Municipality / Municipal Corporation / Municipal Council.
Documents for Marriage Registration
- Application form for marriage registration.
- Separate affidavits of bride and groom.
- Age certificate of bride and groom.
- Affidavit of two witnesses witnessing the marriage.
- Identity proof and address documents of bride and groom and witnesses.
- Marriage invitation letter. (not mandatory)
- One passport-size photograph of the bride and groom each and a combined photograph of 5*3 cm.
Benefits of Marriage Registration in India
- If you are applying for a passport or opening a bank account after marriage, a marriage certificate is required and comes in handy.
- It is extremely helpful in getting visas for both husband and wife.
- Foreign embassies in India as well as in countries outside India do not recognize traditional marriage, the marriage certificate is mandatory for couples going abroad on Spouse Visa.
- Simplify the process of claiming life insurance returns or bank deposits in case of the demise of the Insurer or depositor without any nominees.
You can download the Marriage Registration Form PDF / Marriage Certificate PDF by going through the download button.
0 thoughts on “Marriage Registration Form”
Hi sir i got marriage