Additionally, Kia has also given the X-Line an ‘Xclusive Piano black’ (gloss black) finish on the front and rear skid plates, Outside Rear View Mirrors, shark-fin antenna, tailgate garnish, and faux exhaust on the rear bumper. These gloss black inserts are accompanied by ‘Sun Orange’ accents on the skid plates, side door garnish, and center caps of the wheels. Speaking of the wheels, the X-Line wears a larger set of 18-inch alloy wheels with a matte graphite finish. The ‘X-Line’ badge on the tailgate adds a further distinction between the new model and the rest of the range.
Kia Seltos X Line 2021 exterior updates
Kia Seltos X Line 1.4 DCT is the petrol variant in the Seltos lineup and is priced at ₹ 17.89 Lakh. It returns a certified mileage of 16.5 kmpl. This X Line 1.4 DCT variant comes with an engine putting out 138 bhp @ 6000 RPM and 242 Nm @ 1500 rpm of max power and max torque respectively. Kia Seltos X Line 1.4 DCT is available in Automatic (Dual Clutch) transmission and offered in a color: Gravity Gray [Matt Clear].
- Radiator Matte Graphite Grille with Xclusive Piano Black outline
- Fog lamp with Xclusive Piano Black accent
- Xclusive Piano Black Front Skid Plates with Sun Orange accents
- Xclusive Piano Black Rear Skid Plates with Sun Orange accents
- Xclusive Piano Black Dual Muffler Design
- Xclusive Piano Black Tailgate Garnish
- Side door garnish with Sun Orange Accents
- Center Wheel Cap with Sun Orange Accents
- Xclusive Piano Black ORVM
- Xclusive Piano Black Shark Fin Antenna
Kia Seltos X Line Features
Xclusive Matte Graphite Color
Xclusive Indigo Perra Leatherette Seats
Xclusive R18 – 46.2cm (18″) Crystal Cut Matte Alloy Wheels
Six Airbags ESC/VSM/HAC
BOSE premium 8 speaker system
360-degree camera with Blind view Monitor and front parking sensors
Paddle Shifter (AT/DCT only)
Kia Seltos X-Line AT D Price
|On-Road Price in New Delhi||Rs.21,37,249|
You can download the Kia Seltos X Line Brochure 2022 PDF by Clicking on the button given below.