Dear readers, here we have a good surprise for you because today we are going to upload the Karnataka Tourist Places List PDF that contains famous tourist places and attractions of Karnataka state. Karnataka is a beautiful place where you can see many beautiful places and like nature attractions, historical monuments, safari, famous parks, waterfalls, coffee plantations, lakes, beaches, Western Ghats, Deccan Plateau, and Kannad Coast, etc. Below we have given the download link for List of Tourist Places in Karnataka PDF.
Karnataka state is famous for its bounties of nature in India. Both nature and human efforts have combined to make Karnataka a Tourist Paradise. There are many beautiful old temples at Gokak falls beginning from Badami Chalukyas till Later Chalukyan times and Vijayanagara periods and also a suspension bridge across the river Ghataprabha.
Karnataka Tourist Places List PDF
- Bangalore – The City of Diverse Existence
- Bandipur National Park – In Harmony with Nature
- Coorg – Queer but Captivating
- Hampi – An Architectural Marvel
- Mysore – City of Old World Charm
- Shivanasamudra Falls – Nature’s Fury and Peace
- Gokarna – Tranquility at its Best
- Belur and Halebidu – The Majestic Temple Towns
- Jog Falls – Will leave you Spellbound
- Dandeli – Get set for Adventure
- Udupi –Taste of Authentic Karnataka
- Nandi Hills –Reach the Zenith of Beauty
- Chitradurga Fort – A Fortified Marvel
- Bijapur – Bask in Royalty
- Chikmagalur – Never ending Fun
Here you can download the Karnataka Tourist Places List PDF by click on the “Download PDF” button given below.