Dear readers, here we are offering IIT Roorkee Academic Calendar 2021-22 PDF to all of you. Roorkee is a city and a municipal corporation in the Haridwar district of the state of Uttarakhand, India. It’s just 31 km from Haridwar city, the district headquarter. It is spread over a flat terrain under the Sivalik Hills of the Himalayas.
On the recommendation of the Academic Calendar Committee, the Chairman, Senate approved the following Academic Calendars for the Autumn Semester 2021-22. If you are also associated with IIT Roorkee then you can get here the academic calendar so that you can plan your holidays as per it.
IIT Roorkee Academic Calendar 2021-22 PDF
- The timetable for Autumn Semester 2021-2022 should follow the Slot System for all courses as per the enclosed format (Appendix A1, A2). Two formats are provided, one having lectures in the prelunch session and another having lectures in the post-lunch session, as followed in the previous semesters.
- For the PG courses, either one of the post-lunch or pre-launch models with slot-system be followed in order to avoid any possibility of clashes in the timetable. However, the slot system has to be followed for PG programs also. In the event of a PG program having a Mathematics course taught by the Mathematics Department in their structure, Slot B be allotted for the same.
- The slot 4-6 p.m. on Wednesday is kept free for meetings/seminars/programs etc. as far as possible. No regular classes or course-related activities should be conducted during these hours.
- The I-year courses will be taught batch-wise. There are 17 programs to have classes on campus. These programs are arranged in 9 batches. The batch-wise timetables of all these programs together with slots for each course are enclosed in Annexure 1A.
- Practical batches of HSN-001A (Basic) will be provided at a later stage, based on the number of students finalized after the Communication Aptitude Test to be conducted at the beginning of the Semester.
- For the programs having classes in Saharanpur Campus, their timetable will also follow the enclosed slot-based timetable model. The Time-Table for these batches will be issued by the Professor in charge of, Saharanpur Campus depends upon the availability of teachers from the main campus. Hence the slot system will have variations for the Saharanpur Campus.
- The number of teachers required from departments for the BSC courses (Appendix-1B) and ESC courses (Appendix -1C) is also enclosed. This list excludes the teachers required for teaching the DCC courses, even in the case of courses that are DCC for one Department and ESC for another Department.
You can download IIT Roorkee Academic Calendar 2021-22 PDF by clicking on the following download button.