Hello friends, here we are going to upload the Form 16 PDF for Salaried Employees. This is essentially a certificate issued by employers to their employees. It provides a validation that TDS has been deducted and deposited with the government authorities on behalf of the employee. It gives a detailed summary of the salary paid to the employee and the TDS amount deducted on the same. Below we have provided the download link for Form 16 Format PDF.
Employers must issue it every year on or before 15th June of the following year, immediately after the financial year in which the tax is deducted. If you lose your Form 16, you can request a duplicate from your employer.
Form 16 PDF – Filling Guidelines
- Allowances exempt under Section 10
- Break up of deductions under Section 16
- Taxable salary
- Income (or admissible loss) from house property reported by an employee and offered for TDS
- Income under the head ‘Other Sources’ offered for TDS
- Break up of Section 80C deductions
- The aggregate of Section 80C deductions (gross and deductible amount)
- Tax payable or refund due
Here you can download the Form 16 PDF for Salaried Employees by click on the link given below.