Dear Readers, if you are looking for the Complex Carbohydrates List PDF then our today’s post is for you. Here we have uploaded a list of all the Complex Carbohydrates with examples. Complex carbohydrates are high-fiber foods, which improve our digestion. They help stabilize the blood sugar, keep your energy at an even level for the whole day. Carbohydrates are necessary to our health, because every cell in our body and brain use them for energy. Complex carbohydrates are considered “good” because of the longer molecules of sugars they are made of, which the body takes longer to break down. That means the glucose will be released at a more consistent rate to keep you more active throughout the day.
A balanced diet include:
- 100 percent whole-wheat breads
Complex Carbohydrates List PDF
Examples of foods containing Simple Carbohydrates:
– Table sugar
– Corn syrup
– Fruit juice
– Bread made with white flour
– Pasta made with white flour
– Soda pop, such as Coke®, Pepsi®, Mountain Dew®, etc.
– All baked goods made with white flour
– Most packaged cereals
Examples of foods containing Complex Carbohydrates:
- Starchy vegetables including corn, potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Non-starchy vegetables, which includes everything from asparagus to zucchini
- Beans and legumes like lentils, Chickpeas and kidney beans.
- Whole grains such as brown rice, wild rice, oatmeal, and whole-grain (rather than pearled) barley
- Grain-like foods such as buckwheat (a grass) and quinoa (a seed)
To download the Complex Carbohydrates List PDF, press the Download button given at the bottom of the page.