Greetings to all today we are going to upload the Bihar Birth Certificate Application Form PDF to help our daily users. A Birth Certificate application can be used for obtaining a Birth Certificate & it can be obtained from the registrar’s office of the concerned department of Bihar or can download it from the link given below. This form along with the proclamation form requires to be provided at the concerned Registrar’s office within 21 days of its occurrence for Birth.
Bihar Birth Certificate Application Form PDF- Following details
- Date of birth of the child
- Gender of the child
- Name of child – If not named, leave blank
- Name of the father or Mother
- Place of birth
- Method of Delivery
- Weight of the child
- Details of Hospital where the child is born
The following documents are necessarily required
- Identity proof of the parents for verification
- Parent’s marriage certificate
- Letter from the hospital – Proof of birth of the child issued by the hospital where the child is born
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks sheet
- If the birth registration is not done within 21 days from its occurrence an affidavit stating the reason for the delay in registration needs to be submitted to the concerned Registrar of that locality.
Bihar Birth Certificate Form – Apply Online
You can also apply online for a Birth Certificate through the official website of Bihar at https://www.biharonline.gov.in/ or this direct link of the Bihar government website.
The following charges are applicable for registering the birth.
|Registered within twenty-one days of birth||No fee|
|Registered after twenty-one days of birth||Rs.2|
|Registered after thirty days and within one year of birth||Rs.5|
|Registered after one year of birth||Rs.10|
Download the Birth Report Form in PDF format using the link given below.