Students who are searching for the All B.Ed College List in Rajasthan PDF for making choice among the different college to pursue the course can find the detailed list here in our article. Private college sometimes do not take any entrance exam for admission process but the Govt. college take the entrance exam called PTET(Pre Teacher Entrance Test) and then release the cut-off. Only the students who qualify the exam are offered to take admission in 2-years B.Ed. & 4-years Integrated BA B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. B.Ed.
Rajasthan Government Dungar College, Bikaner (Rajasthan) also invites application for Pre-Teacher Education Test for admission into its two-year professional course and right after completing this course, students can get jobs at school level.
All B.Ed College List in Rajasthan PDF
Eligibility for PTET to Pursue B.Ed:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities/Engineering or any other equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination of any State University or any other University recognized as equivalent to and fulfilling the other requirements for admission to B.Ed. course prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed. Course through PTET.
- However, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, MBC as well as physically challenged and Widow or Divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan having at least 45% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree level examination will be eligible to apply for admission
- Candidates who have passed Graduation through Correspondence Course from any University by taking only one University Examination (One sitting), even if they have cleared PG degree on the basis of this degree or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year may also apply and appear in the PTET-2021
- Out of the total number of seats available in each Faculty (Arts, Science and Commerce), reservation for Rajasthan domicile only will be made as given hereunder as per state govt. rules:
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes – 16%
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes – 12%
- For candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes – 21%
- For candidates belonging to MBC. – (As per Govt. order)
- For women (out of which 8% seats are reserved for the widow and 2% for divorced women) – 20%
- For physically challenged (blind, deaf and/ or dumb and orthopedic) with at least 40% disability, on the production of a medical certificate on Form No.4, will have to be submitted duly signed by the Medical Board or by Reader in the specialty concerned where there is medical college or from the junior Specialist in the specialty concerned or the C.M.H.Os. at the place where there no Medical College exists – 05%
- For in-service or an Ex-serviceman defense personnel or for his/her ward (only Air force, Army, and Navy personnel) – 05%
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 10%
To download the All B.Ed College List in Rajasthan PDF, click on the Download button given at the bottom of the page.